Tuesday 25 September 2018

Adding a pile of issues...

This evening I added a pile of issues to GitHub, and in a shocking turn of events I've managed to fix one of them. By fix one of them I of course mean I found that things already worked that way.

I've also done some tidying up.

Next I want to start getting some unit tests in and then start some unit tests in a TDD style manner.

After that it's to the fun world of Graphql with go. I've found some fun filled exciting blogs about this.

I'm really quite enjoying go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry getting a lot of spam coming through at the moment. So I'm having to moderate comments.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.