I've started moving some things about so that the code has separated a bit better. I had started with some testing, but that wasn't going so well, so that's a plan for next time!
Things that I've got going so far:
- Working and compiling!
- Reading config file
- Connecting to a remote mongo db
- Writing to a reading from mongo db
- Reading the passed in parameter
I've also got a whole lot of VS code plugins working.
Go seems to encourage multiple repo's which is a little odd, but I suppose it's nice for encouraging code reuse and other bits, sure I'll get used to it (or start with one and then slowly move things out).